Give your garment a second life
Shadow Cat is committed to sustainable fashion and reducing waste from the fashion industry.
To support our environmental values, and to extend the life cycle of your clothing, we have introduced a pre-loved clothing service where Shadow Cat can sell your pre-loved, high-end fashion garments, wedding dresses, and ball gowns on your behalf.
How it works
1. Simply bring in your pre-loved garments and we will take a look, give you a sale price of any items we accept, and then put the items up for sale in our store and website.
2. Your garment will be put up for sale for one month.
3. When the garment is sold, you will receive 50% of the sale price and Shadow Cat receives 50% as commission.
4. If the garment remains unsold after one month, the item will be reduced in price by 50% and put up for sale for a second month. If after the second month the garment remains unsold, you have the option to have the garment returned to you, or donated to charity. If you do not collect your garment within 14 days, your garment will be donated to charity.
5. If you wish to pick up your unsold garment before the end of the two month sale period, a fee may be charged to reflect Shadow Cats investment in marketing and promoting the garment for sale.
We accept both women's and men's clothing, however we do not accept children's clothing.
Items must be high quality, clean and in good condition for sale, and include a brand tag. Items accepted include wedding dresses, ball gowns, and designer garments.
Seasonally worn garments may not be accepted at certain times of the year. For example, heavy coats and knitwear may not be accepted in the summer months and sundresses may not be accepted during winter months.
We do not accept all brands and reserve the right to refuse an item if we chose to.
Get in touch
If you have a wedding dress, ball gown or high-end fashion garment you would like us to sell on your behalf, please contact us or bring your item into our store.